SWG Hitmen Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESB painting size on the SoE forums

2 posters

Go down

ESB painting size on the SoE forums Empty ESB painting size on the SoE forums

Post  Q'in Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:52 am

So ... I got the new painting and googles and I hang the painting in my house next to the New Hope painting adn low and behold ... EEK

ESB painting size on the SoE forums ScreenShot0497

So I started a thread on the SoE forums concerning the size of the new painting and apparently I am not the only one bummed about it ... As I am not a rich person, I haven't got the buddy token paintings and cant compare their sizes, but someone has suggested they match the size of the ANH painting, so SoE just decided to mess everything up by creating a painting that doesn't fit the rest of the "collection".

But to my big amazement, I caught the eye of a senator and she posted the issue in the senate. If I am not much mistaken, Leyah is also a fellow Starsider player.
Q'in
Q'in
Admin
Admin

Main character info
Profession: Commando
CL: 90
Pilot: Rebel Ace Pilot

https://www.facebook.com/people/Torben_Herold/1623902450

Back to top Go down

ESB painting size on the SoE forums Empty Re: ESB painting size on the SoE forums

Post  Woobe Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:57 pm

well maybe they will do something about it.

Woobe
Admin
Admin

Main character info
Profession: Medic
Pilot: Neutral Ace Pilot

https://swghmi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ESB painting size on the SoE forums Empty Woot

Post  Q'in Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Dotanuki wrote:
Pa-Ec wrote:
A small suggestion to the devs, from an interior design fanatic ... please change the size of the SWG 5th aniversary painting (ESB) to the same size at the Star Wars 30th aniversary painting (ANH) ... as I see you release the 3rd and final painting to this "collection" (RoTJ) at some point in the future and it would be cool to show them off together, like the golden petals paintings.
Excellent suggestion.

We will revise and roll it out in a future update.

-Dotanuki
Dotanuki wrote:
ArkonPhoenix wrote:
This is great news as the Senate was discussing this as well. Please make sure that not only the sizes (aspect ratios) match, but also the border/frame around them.
That is the intention. The ESB poster will adopt the ANH poster's frame and aspect ratio.

-Dotanuki

Thanks Dotanuki ... /deepbow
Q'in
Q'in
Admin
Admin

Main character info
Profession: Commando
Pilot: Rebel Ace Pilot

https://www.facebook.com/people/Torben_Herold/1623902450

Back to top Go down

ESB painting size on the SoE forums Empty Re: ESB painting size on the SoE forums

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down